Scott Hanley currently specializes in building deep and lasting relationships
In the mid-1980s, I was a single father committed to raising my energetic young boys, as well as a building contractor with an exploding career and a spiritual practitioner using meditation to stay grounded. To help me process the often overwhelming crash-course I was on as a parent, I began recording thoughts about my kids on a simple little voice recorder I kept in my truck. Those reflections — many of which were taped while stuck in Boston traffic between job sites — ultimately evolved into my tale of fatherhood.
I believe that most relationships can deepen and grow more meaningful when approached with a specific intent to build something great. This can happen between a child and his or her parent, a wife and husband, a brother and sister, or simply two friends. Every interaction is an opportunity.
Or purchase The Dad Connection on Amazon: http://ow.ly/7AYu9
- Owner/operator fine dinning restaurant 1975-1985
- Consultant to the fine dining industry 1985-1990
- Vice President Howard Johnson in speciality food department 1990-1991
- Owner Scott Contracting business 1991-2006
- Owner Concept Capital Network (real-estate development) 2006-present
- Guest Host Am Northwest 2001-2003
- Co-Host Fox Good Day lifestyles 2002-2006
- Guest speaker
Indiana University Bloomington
Captain and Field Coach of nationally rated Indiana University Rugby team, National All Star team