Several weeks ago I had the opportunity to meet with Kim DeMarchi and Ann DeWitt of Passport To Parenting and tape a live show on my book, The Dad Connection. Not only did I have a wonderful time meeting with both of them, but it’s always special when you find that someones parenting values align with your own.
Please listen as the ladies at Passport to Parenting and I discuss:
- Three rules I used when raising my boys
- The most important thing you can do as a parent
- The building the bridge metaphor from The Dad Connection
- Advice for single parents
- Our personal parenting inspirations
- How to stay connected to your child, even in the tween years
CLICK HERE to hear our conversation and the full Passport to Parenting show on The Dad Connection.